Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 1: The Beginning

Hi there!

I would first like to start off with saying thank you to everyone that has seen my first post. I really appreciate the support from all of you!It's the first time I have started something like this and it's great to know so many of you are coming along this journey with me.

Secondly I would like to inform you on what I have been doing to accomplish some of these. To start off the reading, I have chosen the novel This Isn't What It Looks Like, by Pseudonymous Bosch. I have already began to read it, and it has a very peculiar style of writing, but I am already intrigued by it. In regards to the first point (Get Fit), I am planning to go tomorrow to SheFighter to try out their mixed martials art class at 5:30. I have also downloaded some exercise apps like Nike Training Club that offer a fixed set of exercises to help me reach my goal. As for point 2 and 3, I have downloaded a food-tracking app to help encourage to eat healthier and stay away from greasy foods. 

I still have a long way to go, but I am satisfied with the bases I have laid out for myself. If you have any tips or advice on how I should start with the other points, let me know below in the comments!

PS: I have recently learned that you can only comment if you have a Gmail/ Google account, so if you have any difficulties commenting, this may be the cause. 

PSS: Tell me what you think about the font, I am having difficulties deciding if it's appropriate/ clear.

-Yara :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job Yara! and Good luck!

Unknown said...

Why thank you lovely stranger!

Anonymous said...

the font is very clear by the way

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, I've been really worried about that issue for a while. You should check out my new post whenever you can, just uploaded it.

Unknown said...

Great work Yara. Very proud of you.