Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day 6: Nothing New

Hi there! 

So today was mostly a day-in. I woke up at 9 AM, but got out of bed at 10. My parents went out to buy a furniture set, and some chairs while I stayed home and watched TV. When they came back, my mom and I cooked a cheeseburger casserole (this recipe I got from skinnytaste.com- check it out!). It turned out to be really good. After that we went to a local restaurant called Lemon, and ate dessert and just sat there talking and other stuff until my dad had to go to the airport :( . After we dropped him off, we went grocery shopping and then we went home. In a short while, these delivery people came to drop off some ordered chairs. Then, I sat down and wrote this post, and the previous one, and that's it. 

Not a truly exciting day, however it wasn't a bad one either. Tell me in the comments below what kind of day you had, hopefully it's a little more exciting than mine. See tomorrow's post for another SheFighter update, it will be my second class. Bye!

-Yara :)

No comments: