Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day 5: Dead Sea Again!

Hi there! 

So yesterday I went to the Dead Sea again with my mom, dad and sister, along with my aunt, uncle and cousin (not the same one). We all went in the same car and got there around 2 PM. We had lunch in the same restaurant as before, and then we walked around the pool for a while. After that, my sister and cousin went swimming, and everyone else came to the pool as well and we sat at the bar next to the pool until about 7-8 PM. Everybody got really tired, so we went home again. 

I didn't get to take any pictures, because I left the camera in my jacket, which stayed in the car. However, I did have a lot of fun, although it was the second time I go this week. I have gone to the Dead Sea before, but I still always have fun there, especially when one of my cousins come along. Which makes me want to know, what places do you like to go to a lot, but is always a lot of fun to be in? Tell me in the comments!

-Yara :)

2 comments:

Halazeine said...

In Jordan, I also love to go to the dead sea. But there are many great places to go here is a short list: karak castle, ma'en 6 senses spa, wadi finan ecolodge and hiking there. Where I want to go is umm qais. Jordan is truly beautiful.

Unknown said...

I have not heard any of these places, but they are definitely on my list now. Thanks for suggesting them!