Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Day 8: At Home

Hi there! 

So yesterday was the very definition of a lazy day. I woke up in the afternoon and sat down and watched TV and played with my phone. Later on in the day, after having lunch, I planned out sleeping, electronics and eating schedules. I also started working on the banner for the blog, very excited about that and I can't wait to finish it and show it off to all of you :). That's it for yesterday, but if you want to here about more exciting things, check in after a few minutes to see today's post.

P.S.: I had the intention of doing a small exercise, but I felt too sore, so I didn't do anything. However, I am going to SheFighter tomorrow, and I'm going to try my first yoga lesson there, hopefully it will help my body relax a little.

-Yara :)

No comments: