Thursday, January 30, 2014

Quick Post and An Apology!

HI there!

So as some of you might have noticed, I haven't posted over the past two days. However, I have perfectly plausible excuses. For day one, I was helping out my sister with her party's decoration, and my laptop wasn't charging throughout the day, so I couldn't post at night. For day two of not posting (yesterday), the painters came to paint the living room, and our rooms. Then at night, I went to She Fighter again, and I came back really tired, so I simply went to sleep. 

I woke up today and the painters finished about three quarters of my room, which is amazing! The colors I chose are really light and soothing colors, although my mom wanted me to choose a darker color, like my sister did. I'll try to put the colors below. Speaking of painting and colors, I finally finished all of the elements of the blog's banner, and I am definitely going to post it today or tomorrow, if I knew how. 

Now on to the reading, I have continued with Focus by Leo Babauta, if you haven't downloaded it, download it here, it's free! However, I haven't made a lot of progress with it, because I have had to read Animal Farm for a school assignment. Although I do like the book itself and its theme, the questions I have to answer are very irritating. 

That's all I have for now, but I will either post later on today or tomorrow, if only to tell you I have posted the banner.

Love you all!


-Yara :)
This will be on all of the other walls, it's called
Apple White
reviews.diy.com



This will only be on one wall, it's called
Willow Tree
http://www.pinterest.com/erno1980/


My Room's Colors

No comments: