Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Banner is Done!!!

Hi there! 


So I have been absent for about a day because I was cleaning out my room. My mom took advantage of the painting situation and made my sister and I clean out our rooms. It now looks really empty, but so beautifully green! I also finished the banner for the blog, and I believe it looks amazing! I'm using too many exclamation marks, but I don't care; I'm too excited to show it to you!! 


On a sidenote I have made significant progress in the book Focus, and I have finished my Animal Farm homework, so yay! I am also going to SheFighter today. Sadly they changed the schedule, so I may just go to one lesson today, I'm still deciding. The last new thing in my life right now, which I have mixed feelings for, is the continuation of school tomorrow. Still don't know how I feel about that...


I won't keep you waiting so here is the banner of my blog, and the colors of my room. Don't forget to comment below on what you think about both! 



I made it myself! I know, unbelievable!
   I'm really proud of it, so, don't try putting me down!

My room! It's not very clear, but it really does look amazing.


Have a great day! Love you all!



-Yara :)

P.S.: Something weird is happening to the spacing, and I can't seem to fix it. Tell me if I'm the only one who feels that way.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the banner. Love the room. Love you more.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! Love you the most of all!