Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Art Goal-Postponed!

Hi there!

As you can see in the title, I have decided to postpone the art goal's finishing. I will start it from today, instead of it starting on Sunday. This is happening mainly because during the entirety of the week I have been flooded by homework and quizzes and projects, and I also needed to catch up on some material, due to my absence on Thursday. In short, it was a very chaotic week, which in no way offers space for self-improvement.  

I have already started on some artwork, and I will show you guys what I have done, what I will read and what I will work on, during a post on the weekend. Till then I will work on a canvas of mine, and start doing some reading/crafts. 

Hope you guys have amazing days/nights, and I will see you all soon!

-Yara:)

P.S.: This entire post is dedicated to my dad. He is the only one who deserves an entire post's dedication. Miss you!

No comments: