Thursday, February 6, 2014

Preparations for the Birthday!

Hi there!

So today was finally Thursday, which meant that it was the end of the school week and the beginning of the weekend. During the day, a bunch of people came up to me and asked me for my blog's address, and that made me feel ecstatic! What was also very pleasing is when I saw that yesterday I had 78 view on my blog! I know it isn't as fancy as other blogs' views, but when I reach 100 views, I'm definitely celebrating!

On to other news, today one of my dearest friends came over to help my sister and I decorate the house for my sister's party. It all looks completely magnificent with snowflakes hanging from the ceiling and balloons all over the floor. I promised my sister that I won't post any pictures of the decorations until the party, which is tomorrow! Which means that tomorrow's post is going to be amazing, so don't forget to check out my blog tomorrow! Too many exclamation marks here, but too much excitement! 

See you tomorrow, and don't forget to comment below about what you think!

-Yara :)

No comments: